Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Head massage,murtlap bite and Newt's hair - Dan Fogler's chat with Fae Hammond


In a recent podcast Dan Fogler had a chat with magical make up master Fae Hammond (IMDB).
They talked about her amazing eclectic career, and shared a few Fantastic Beasts related BTS
stories as well. They talked about mustache, head massage, murtlap bite and Newt’s haircut.
At the end she also answered a few questions from Harry Potter fans.


Fantastic Beasts related parts from 31:33




my screenshots from the movie

Dan recalls what Eddie said: "Do you know what she did to me? She had me go into the closet,
gave me some scissors and she said 'OK I want you to cut your hair like you're on a boat'"...


2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am a great Eddie Redmayne fan as well! Coincidentally, I love the Harry Potter movies. The part in the audio related to the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is so funny!
    I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the nice words. I love the Potter movies and the books too. I read the first one the first time in Hungarian about 18 years ago. I read aloud from the book for the children, when we traveled for vacation by car.
      Good Night! :)

      Delete

Your comment can be published after moderation