Thursday, February 22, 2018

Happy Sad Confused - Early Man

joshuahorowitz posted on IG: Happy/Sad/Confused. With Eddie Redmayne. 📷: @nate_nate

MTV News’ Josh Horowitz talks with Eddie Redmayne about what it was like playing Dug
in "Early Man" and provides updates on the upcoming “Fantastic Beasts” sequel.
Eddie mentioned 'Alf' and 'Banana Man'



"...You turn up and Nick had already made the model of Dug, and he showed mw some animations...
and you basically just piss around in a booth for an hour, to trying lots of ridiculous things, and
Dug ended up being some sort of version of how I voice my daughter's teddy bear to her, so 
basically slightly high-pitched and eager."



Q: Are you a master impressionist like Tom Hiddleston?
Eddie: No ... no, completely not... please don't make me do one



...this is like the bucket list of dreams for many actors - Yeah!
- Do you feel like you need to come up with a new goals...?
- "You know, what the truth is, I was not a goal person. I think, when
I was younger, I always did have goals, and then I realized, life is just
hideous disappointment...and so I learnt cull goals, and it was when
I started culling goals, that things actually started going well..."


my screenshots from the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation