Sunday, June 4, 2017

Happy Birthday Angelina Jolie! - Jonathan Ross show

 Eddie Redmayne in the Jonathan Ross Show (19-1-13) talked about playing Angelina Jolie’s son.

"I auditioned for The Good Shepherd when I was a kid, I played Angelina Jolie's son. 
I remember walking in, and the casting director was just..."



"I was about eight years younger than her - so you were old enough to find her 
attractive as fellow adult - Absolutely - and yet you're playing someone, 
who isn't meant to have those feelings"


"There was a hideously awkward moment Jonathan, in which I was playing the son,
and she was getting ready to go out for the evening, and I had to walk in and go..."


"Mother! You look beautiful!"


"Robert DeNiro clunk name-drop that's disgusting, so he was directing it...and
we had to do about 300 takes, because every time I’d come and go
Mother! You look beautiful!…"




"When it's Angelina Jolie, it just looks a lecherous not darling"


My related old post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation