Sunday, October 30, 2016

CBS Sunday Morning interview



Eddie Redmayne on being called nice: "Nice is boring. 
But I'd rather be nice than reprehensible, toxic." (x)



Oscar winner Eddie Redmayne: "I've never been someone that was
sort of blessed with innate talent...I had to work at it." (x)

 

Never before seen baby Eddie photos



Globe Theatre visit







Walk in London


Eddie Redmayne on fame: "you still live your own way and you carve
your own path. And the rest is noise, really." (x)

 

"I find that what doubt does, or fear, is it makes you come up with as many 
ideas as you possibly can. And on film that works 'cause you're then handing 
over that fear to the director, who has to make sense of all those options"

............................
Related tumblr posts
including my gifset

They made recordings on Sunday October 9, 2016 in London
My post: Eddie at the Tate Modern on Sunday
my earlier post includes Maddie's selfie

maddie_rolfe: Okay Eddie, if you insist... #papped 📸 #eddieredmayne @cbstv

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jutka :) Do you know school's name when Eddie studied in kindergarten and primary school before Eton College ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late answer, I was very busy. I read that before Eton Eddie went to Colet Court prep school (now St Paul's Juniors) source: http://www.thebestschools.org/magazine/oscar-worthy-education/

      Delete

Your comment can be published after moderation