Sunday, June 26, 2016

Eddie about ‘The carry over the water’ scene in Tess of the D'Urbervilles





“I carry the girls across, which - I’ll have you know, I must announce - was one of my most painful days of my life, because whilest it looks on screene like it last about sort of two and a half minutes, the reality is, you’re shooting it
for an entire day…and there was a moment when I was having to carry Gem…and we have the scene, a really
romantic moment in which I say ‘You know, I didnt dream a moment like this will happen today’…and I’m something
like please don’t drop her, please don’t drop her, seriously don’t drop her!” - Eddie Redmayne about ‘The carry over
the water’ scene. (video)











Tess of the D'Urbervilles - filmography - part 1 part 2 - part 3 - part 4 

To carry people (Les Mis, Birdsong and Tess of the D'Urbervilles)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation