Sunday, May 29, 2016

Eddie will attend the Olympics in Rio - throwback at 2012 London - Omega House launch

According to newspaper reports in Brazil, Eddie Redmayne will be attending the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in August on behalf of Omega watches. (x)

Let's look back at the last Olympics in London in 2012. 
I remember, before I started my blog I checked the archive of iloveeddieredmayne and found some photos of Eddie at the games, that I haven't seen since, so I think it's time to unearth them, 

 Eddie at the Olympics in London on 28 July 2012 (source: hope72)

Eddie with Dean Di Simone on 28 July 2012
posted by Juliana Rudell on Instagram (via)

Eddie and his brother Tom attended the Omega House launch
Many stars joined OMEGA in celebrating the London 2012 Olympic Games at the OMEGA House on 28 July 2012 
- the hub of the brand's social activities throughout the Games. The OMEGA House was located on 1 Greek Street, in the heart of London's Soho district. - read more



 Eddie said: "I never realized there were gardens in Soho, and there's seems to be an extraordinary 
garden in Soho. I wish it would be a permanent thing." video (Eddie from 0:29)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation