Monday, January 26, 2015

PGA Awards 2015 - Eddie presented an award on Saturday (Jan. 24.)


Eddie Redmayne attended the 26th Annual Producers Guild Of America Awards at the 
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on January 24, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (x)

On Saturday evening, the Producers Guild of America unveiled this year’s winning motion
picture and television series at the 26th Annual Producers Guild Awards ceremony (x)

Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones at the PGA Awards Red Carpet. (x)

bespokeredmayne: Eddie Redmayne smooches his Interview Magazine 
inquisitor Jennifer Lawrence at the Producers Guild Awards.
Sharon Stone with Eddie (x)



Nominees Anthony MCCarten screenwriter-producer and Lisa Bruce producer with Eddie.



Eddie Redmayne, Kerry Washington presented TV Producers Guild Award to Fargo series. (x)

I mean, how good-looking is Eddie Redmayne at the Producer's Guild Awards tonight? (x)
He meets J.K. Simmons & his wife at PGA awards. Meeting of two future Oscar winners perhaps? (x) 
Jessica Randolph @glamourmag
Articles:
THR: PGA Awards: 'Birdman' Upsets 'Boyhood,' Creating a Real Oscar Race (Analysis)
Gallery links:
Eddie Redmayne Online: 2015 > Jan 24th | Producers Guild Of America Awards
Eddie Redmayne Web > 2015 > January 24 | Producers Guild Awards
Eddie Redmayne Web > 2015 > January 24 | Producers Guild Awards – Ceremony

2 comments:

  1. Hey he is looking amazing in suit!! I like to attend awards function there. I wish I can attend events in New York, but I would like to go there with my husband. Any other information that you can share with me about events?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no information of any event yet, I will post it as soon as I know something. Currently he's filming in Copenhagen. He's a nominee at the Empire Awards (ceremony on March 29 in London) and the MTV Movie Awards (on April12 in LA). I don't know yet if he attends or not.

      Delete

Your comment can be published after moderation