Friday, February 7, 2014

Eddie in cap - new fanpic and old photos

Also met Eddie Redmayne from Les Miserables!!! #omg#inlove #lovelondon (source)
He wore the same cap in the Sainsbury a week ago (my earlier post)

Screencaps from the Episode 4. of "Tess of the D'Urbervilles"

Photo from an unknown photosession source: eddieredmayne.net

Quote:
Eddie Redmayne About playing disturbed characters that have an ambiguous sexuality: For me, it's always about finding different challenges across the board. 
The complexity of playing these characters and damaged young people has been 
thrilling for me to investigate. I've also played much more straight down the line stuff, 
like Tess of the D'Urbervilles. The reality of situation is that you're brought in for things 
you look or sound right for. ( x )

I used "Tess"screencaps from the Eddie Redmayne Spain site's gallery to the compilations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation