Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year start - skiing in Canada

source ( x ) via sirredmayne

Our adorable pink-cheeked snow bunny Eddie starts the New Year skiing at Whistler BC Canada. 
Hannah's mum is from that part of the World. She may be American. She went to school in the US
in Washington State near BC Canada. Maybe in addition to the vacations they visit her relatives too.


Old Etonian Association Football Club group photo (x)
James Redmayne front row 2. from right (megawatt smile)
Tom Redmayne back row 1. on the right
Eddie Redmayne quotes:

Part of an interview from December 2010 ( x )
"Question: What happens at a Redmayne family Christmas?
We’re all going skiing this year. I’ll have a lot of competition as all my brothers are so damn sporty."

"Both my brothers are talented sportsmen,’ he says. ‘Jim, my older brother is an Oxford blue, and my little brother Tom is now at Durham and he’s also extraordinary, so I’m the anomaly." ( x )

"If I do a film and have to get naked, that tends to dictate how often I go to the gym. Acting in ‘Richard II’ on stage was a huge physical workout, so I ended up more toned than I normally am." ( x )

My post:
What sports and games he likes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation